Ecosystems take the security of our client’s data very seriously. In relation to transport, data sanitization and data destruction
Physical protection of equipment starts at a collection.
- Equipment collected by DBS vetted staff
- All equipment loaded on to the vehicle is countersigned both Ecosystems and Client staff
- Equipment loaded on to GPS tracked vehicles
- Loose data bearing items collected in GPS tracked boxes
- GPS tracking is monitored live by the logistics staff, unscheduled stops, or deviations from agreed transport routes are immediately investigated
Proof of destruction
We provide individual evidence of data destruction for every data device we collect. Such as:
PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Servers, Mobile Phones, Multifunction Printers, Network Routers, Firewalls, Zip Drives, Hard Drives, Solid State Hard Drives, CD’s, DVD’s, Video Tapes, Backup Tapes, Floppy Discs, USB Memory Sticks, Flash Drives, Photocopiers, CCTV systems, Dictaphones and Epos Systems.
If it can hold data, we provide proof of destruction, either by the individual certificate of destruction or by individual evidence of physical destruction.
We back every data bearing item we collect with a £10 million insurance guarantee.
Our facilities are protected by a 8 level security ring fence and ensure your data is secured to the highest levels.
- Fully Enclosed 12 Ft High Electrified Fencing Protects the Building
- Electric Roller Shutter Doors and Windows
- External 360 Monitored CCTV
- Monitored Alarm System Linked
- External Security Guards
- Monitored CCTV
- Airport Style Body Scanner/Metal Detector
- Restricted Access to Data Destruction Area through RF Controlled Locked Gateway